Document Production and Distribution
The Ricoh Aficio 2045 offers complete copying
functionality with unsurpassed image quality and
a choice of document finishing options. The
Aficio 2045 S/P incorporates network printing,
scanning, and document serving, with optional
* 64 MB RAM and 20 GB hard disk drive to
provide more efficient
copying and enable Scan Once - Print
Many, preset stamp,
background numbering, and sample copy.
* New Polyester Polymerization toner
technology for increased image
quality and reduced energy consumption
for system warm-up and
* Automatic duplex imaging that does not
affect imaging performance.
* Three different document finishing options
to choose from, including a
* Large touch sensitive LCD operator panel
with an intuitive graphical
* Scan Once - Print Many to maximize the
* Copy features like cover insertion, page
designation, and stamping to
reduce manual interaction and increase
* Standard ARDF for automatic feeding of
documents (one and two
sided) at engine speed.
* 600 dpi resolution with up to 256 levels of
* Electronic sorting produces complete
document sets and eliminates
* Exceptional 600 dpi printing at 45 pages per
* Standard Ethernet and parallel ports with
high-speed serial and
wireless networking options.
* Standard PCL 5e/6 emulation and Ricoh RPCS
print drivers with
optional genuine Adobe PostScript 3.
* Complete access to duplexing and any
attached document finishing
* Embedded scan to e-mail makes document
distribution easy and
economical, as there is no delivery
* Network TWAIN scanning is also available as
an alternative scanning
solution for networked users.
* Documents are scanned to the most popular
file formats, including
PDF, TIFF, or JPEG.
Fax Features (Optional)
* Up to three G3 fax lines can be configured
to support simultaneous
fax transmission and reception in high
* LAN-faxing for electronic routing of
incoming faxes as well as
sending faxes from the desktop without
generating a hardcopy
* Incorporates all of the same capabilities
and convenience features as
dedicated fax systems.
* Optional JBIG kit compresses files sizes to
a minimum before
transmitting to reduce transmission